Other Accommodation Options

Another way to find accommodation close to uni is through a real estate agent. Like the SCU UniStays website, real estate agents also list rental properties, however their listings and services may not be designed especially for students. This means that real estate agents are more likely to advertise a whole property to rent, rather than a single room, and rental negotiations may be less flexible with real estate agents, such as the length of the lease.

Please keep in mind real estate agents require specific paperwork and documentation when applying for a rental property, if you would like to apply for a property advertised by a real estate please contact the real estate agent associated to the listing for more information.

Realestate.com.au is a great source to find share-accommodation and rental properties advertised by numerous real estate agents in the one place. Please visit the rent tab for properties (and sometimes share-accommodation), and the share tab for specific share-accommodation (please note tab has been found to work best for the Gold Coast area; for Coffs Harbour and Lismore it is best to use the 'rent' tab).

Below is a list of local real estate agents, listed by campus location:




Other Accommodation websites: